Friday, July 19, 2013

Update on Fundraising for LLS

Wow!!  I cannot thank everyone enough for your support so far!  I have already raised over $1,500 to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and I am so excited to run the Nike Women's half marathon to support such a great cause.  I will be proud to run in honor of the several victims and survivors who have touched my friends' lives, and to promote the cause to bring much needed funds for research and treatment to fight (and win!) against blood cancers here in Louisiana.

Thanks for your support so far!  Here's to the next $1,500...I'm already well on my way towards my goal.  Tell your friends and family, too!  Help get me to $3,600 by August 5th!

Click here to donate!  Or check out the widget on the top right corner of the blog.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment