Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Planning

Less than one week until Thanksgiving!  How are YOU going to make some healthy choices and opt for one or two vegan alternatives to the traditional Thanksgiving fare?  Here are just a few ideas I am throwing around, and of course I'll be posting next week about what the crowd pleasers are.  (Yes, that means I am serving these dishes to my whole family...I am not going to be the ugly duckling.  I am sure there will be no complaints!)

Thanksgiving menu (all can be modified to be low fat/fat free):

My kale salad (of course)






Here are some other good resources, too! (not all are vegan, so choose wisely)

Engine2 Plant-Strong Thanksgiving








What are some of your favorites?  Have I missed some great online resources?  Share them in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment